PANGAIA FESTIVAL VENDOR BOOTH SPACES ARE SOLD OUT FOR 2018
YOU MAY PROCEED ON TO FILL OUT AN APPLICATION TO BE ADDED TO OUR
2018 VENDOR WAITING LIST.
Please be sure and complete all three parts or we cannot process your application. <– Waiting list applicants, ignore part 3.
PART 1 – VENDOR INFORMATION
(Please read completely)
- Your 2018 PanGaia Vendor Coordinator is WREN PERUCCI. Festival Directors are TAMMY SMITH and KATRINA RASBOLD.
- Booth fees are paid at the time of application submission.
- A $20.00 cleaning deposit is due at the time of check-in. It may not be paid in advance. Please have ready cash or a check payable to North Western Circles Association when you check in. This deposit is returned to you when you check out if your booth area is clean and clear. Failure to check out with festival staff results in forfeiture of your security deposit.
- All vendor fees are non-refundable after May 1, 2018.
- “Hands on” services such as massage require all necessary local certifications in hard copy.
- Vendors are required to show a copy of their California Seller’s Permit specifically listing 8990 Kruitof Way, Fair Oaks, California 95628 as an authorized vending location for their business. If you do not have a seller’s permit, please go to THE CALIFORNIA BOARD OF EQUALIZATION and fill out an online form. Choose Register a business activity with BOE or Add a new location to an existing account. It is FREE and easy. This step MUST be completed before you apply to vend as the seller permit number is a required field on the application.
- Set up begins at 3:00 PM on Friday, June 8th. No set up after dark on Friday.
- Set up must be completed by 9:00 AM on Saturday, June 9th.
- Vendors are welcome to camp overnight in their booth areas on Friday and/or Saturday night. (We do not allow guest camping – Vendor and Security staff only)
- We provide overnight security on Saturday night only.
- All vendors must check in with event staff, who will assign their booth location and collect cleaning deposits. Please do not begin to set up your booth until a PanGaia staff member tells you what location to use.
- No vehicles allowed onto the festival grounds due to VFW regulations. They must remain in the parking/driveway area.
- Once your area is set-up, please move your car to the further lot to allow our patrons easier access to the festival grounds.
- We do not have electricity available for vendors.
- Please arrange for transportation of your goods and displays to the vendor space as we do not have moving assistance available.
- Vendors are expected to remain for and participate in both festival days until the festival closes.
- Vendors may begin packing up at 5:00 PM on Sunday, June 10th.
- Vendors may close their booths at 8:00 PM on Saturday, June 9th, prior to PanGaia After Dark.
- Please be gracious to all attendees.
- Vendors must provide their own shade, tables, and chairs.
- No open flames allowed in vendor booths.
- Vendors must bring a working fire extinguisher.
- Vendors are responsible for the behavior of anyone accompanying them to the event, including minor children and co-workers.
- Vendors must leave their booth area clean and clear of all evidence they were there when they check out.
- Vendors may be required to leave the premises without refund of booth fees paid if they or anyone accompanying them do not abide by festival rules.
- If you need assistance at any time during the festival, please locate a festival staff member, identifiable by their brightly colored badges work on a lanyard.
PART 2 – VENDOR APPLICATION
Submission of this application indicates the above rules are read, understood, and agreed to by the vendor.