2020 PANGAIA FESTIVAL – May 30-31, 2020
- Your 2020 PanGaia Vendor Coordinator is WREN PERUCCI and your Festival Director is KATRINA RASBOLD.
- Booth fees are paid at the time of application submission. We do not offer one-day booth rates. Vendors must commit to the full two-day festival.
- A $20.00 cleaning deposit is due at the time of check-in. It may not be paid in advance. Please have ready cash or a check payable to North Western Circles Association when you check-in. This deposit is returned to you when you check out if your booth area is clean and clear. Failure to check out with festival staff results in forfeiture of your security deposit.
- All vendor fees are non-refundable after May 1, 2019.
- “Hands-on” services such as massage require all necessary local certifications in hard copy.
- Vendors are required to show a copy of their California Seller’s Permit specifically listing 8990 Kruitof Way, Fair Oaks, California 95628 as an authorized vending location for their business. If you do not have a seller’s permit, please go to THE CALIFORNIA BOARD OF EQUALIZATION and fill out an online form. Choose Register a business activity with BOE or Add a new location to an existing account. It is FREE and easy. This step MUST be completed before you apply to vend as the seller permit number is a required field on the application.
- Set up begins at 3:00 PM on Friday, May 29th. No set up after dark on Friday. All inside vendors MUST set up on Friday.
- Set up must be completed by 9:00 AM on Saturday, May 30th.
- Vendors are welcome to camp overnight in their booth areas on Friday and/or Saturday night. (We do not allow guest camping – Vendor and Security staff only)
- Quiet time for overnight campers begins at 11 PM. Please be considerate of other vendors who are trying to sleep onsite.
- We provide overnight security on Saturday night only.
- All vendors must check in with event staff, who will assign their booth location and collect cleaning deposits. Please do not begin to set up your booth until a PanGaia staff member tells you what location to use.
- No vehicles allowed onto the festival grounds due to VFW regulations. They must remain in the parking/driveway area. Please do not park in handicap spaces, even to load or unload, unless you have a placard.
- Once your area is set-up, please move your car to the further lot to allow our patrons easier access to the festival grounds.
- We do not have electricity available for vendors.
- VFW rules prohibit the use of grills for personal cooking on the festival grounds.
- Please arrange for transportation of your goods and displays to the vendor space as we do not have moving assistance available.
- Vendors are expected to remain for and participate in both festival days until the festival closes.
- Vendors may close their booths at 7:00 PM on Saturday. Vendors may keep their booths open later if they choose to do so. We do not provide booth lighting.
- Vendors may begin packing up at 5:00 PM on Sunday, May 31st.
- Please be gracious to all attendees.
- Vendors must provide their own shade, tables, and chairs.
- No open flames allowed in vendor booths.
- Our venue is private property and as per VFW regulations, no vendor is allowed to sell cannabis or CBD products at our festival
- Vendors must bring a working fire extinguisher.
- Vendors are responsible for the behavior of anyone accompanying them to the event, including minor children and co-workers.
- Vendors must leave their booth area clean and clear of all evidence they were there when they check out.
- Vendors may be required to leave the premises without refund of booth fees paid if they or anyone accompanying them do not abide by festival rules.
- If you need assistance at any time during the festival, please locate a festival staff member, identifiable by their brightly colored badges worn on a lanyard.
Once you fill out the application below, keep scrolling to get to the link to pay for your vendor booth space. We cannot process your application until it is complete, including the fee payment.
CLICK “SUBMIT” (ABOVE) ON YOUR APPLICATION, THEN PAY YOUR BOOTH FEE WITH CASH OR THROUGH PAYPAL BELOW:
YOU MUST SUBMIT YOUR VENDOR BOOTH FEE
OR WE CANNOT PROCESS YOUR APPLICATION! PAY BELOW: